1

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vintage Embellie sale




OK - so there are only 4 of these kits available right now - but more are on the way... and some different packs too.

In this pack you will receive

1 white peony with pearl and bling centre
1 gold peony with pearl and bling centre
1 soft latte peony with pearl centre
4 doilies
4 snowflake doilies
12" beige lace (9cm wide)
2 pink mini resin roses
2 vintage lotus flowers (various colours will be sent but all gorgeous vintage tones)
1 vintage phone fabric button (flat backed for scrapping)
1 little birdie button
these are available for $10 and $2 for postage.
Just leave me a comment here if you would like one or have any questions about them.
I will be posting more kits here REALLY soon

2 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy lady!!! "Puts hand in the air" Ooooo pick me pick me...I wants one.....
    Love and Peace xoxox

    ReplyDelete