1

Monday, December 20, 2010

down in the valley...

In the summertime -you might be lucky to meet some of my very sweet new friends.
We did a little photo shoot and their images are now available on the funky bottle caps for you to add to your scrapbook pages, cards, journals or whatever you like.
In your pack you will receive a random batch of three Valley Friends bottle caps to enjoy. They dont have the creatures names on them when they arrive BTW...
They are $3.25 and $1.20 postage.
Let me introduce them to you....

This is Sheldon the Owl ... he is a bit of a "know it all" if you know what I mean... but still super cute!!

then we have Fergie the Flirty Fox....
she is quite hard to get a hold of as she sleeps most of the day and is out flirting all night, she may look all shy and innocent but her favourite game is "hard to get" with the fellas of the valley...
Heidi and Hubert Hedgehog... they are in love, Heidi thinks its funny when Hubert balances mushrooms on his spikes... they are really quite sickening when they are together... so I have separated them for these photos, Hubert is in the next photo.


Fergie loves the camera.... but here is Hubert, showing off as usual, and Nigel the Gnome - he is a bossy boots - he thinks he is the boss of the Valley



next, let me introduce Pablo the paranoid Squirrel... don't make any sudden moves around him... he is quite skittish, like he has a secret to hide... strange... personally, I heard from Gidget that he is a kleptomaniac and somewhat of a hoarder... see below...
Gidget... don't tell her any of your secrets... she is the biggest gossip and flies of to tell Nigel everything... she is a lovely person..but remember, NO SECRETS she has alot of friend I will introduce you to soon...
And then there is Bambi... she is Fergies best friend, they get up to all sorts of mischief, if you want details, just ask Gidget... she will tell you everything...




Also in the valley... I found Pablos stash of cloth patches and milk bottle lids and other vintage ephemera that he has collected, and so have put together a vintage set of bottle caps for those of us who love vintage... I think Pablo should share his stash don't you...
Again 3 for $3.25 with $1.20 for postage... here are some examples of what you might receive...
Leave a comment below to order...
an email is also handy... I will risk my fingers from bites and scratches to get the vintage labels to you... that's the type of girl I am...

gotta run before I get caught...
Mad Mel xxx

6 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention - they dont have names on them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can I get some too Please :) Valley friends x 2 (not vintage for me) LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute Mel, loved reading about each animal :))))
    thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving gorgeous comments.
    happy Christmas and all the best in 2011.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome Mel! Reading the descriptions really made me smile! LOL XXX

    ReplyDelete