1

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Kits available in store...

Yep - that's right!! Feast your little peepers on this gorgeous kit for the man in your lives... and since its my Hubby's birthday today, I thought I had better feature it today.... (hee hee)
Available now from the Old Favourites shop
I always struggle to find embellies for a male page {they are boring to buy presents for too} but this pack will make it an easy task - lots of cool vintage pieces, funky contemporary chipboard dude to poke brads through (oh.... did I say that??) and lots of funky trims to finish your LO off perfectly including a custom bottle cap from LRR exclusively made for Old Favourites!!!
Head on over to the store to grab your for the boys pack... as if we don't do enough for them already....

No comments:

Post a Comment