1

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jedi mind powers at work.....

How spooky is this!!!
Last night I decided to sit down and scrap a "just because" layout before all the new challenges come out today.
Whining from DH on the sofa in the same room was "You never do a layout on me!!". So I thought - fine, I'll show you - so I printed off a bigger than average photo of both of us that my son took in April at my sisters wedding.
Look at the sketch Shell gave us this morning over at Challenge Heaven..... And look at my layout... How scary is that!!! Its exactly Shell's sketch!!!
And a close up of my transparency butterfly.....

And yes - hopefully this will shut up my DH for a while!! He still thinks he could scrap a LO just as good as me .... I will challenge him to this and post the results shortly... now back to scrappinga picture of the kids......


2 comments:

  1. Wow Mel. That is the freakiest. You could not have it more exact. Make sure you message Shell. Love it by the way.

    ReplyDelete