1

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New LO's to share

I stumbled across this little site last night and thought I would give their challenge a go. It was to create a layout with warm colours, a flourish and using bling.
I have used K&Co Que sera sera patterned paper, my new punch and some Kaiser bling on the flower and the side of the photo and added my little flourish too..
I even added "water" droplets to the flowers ...


Over at Challenge Heaven, we had to do a LO with this awesome sketch



I have had these photos forever and loved them but never had the "right" pp's, finally found this Prima paper with crocodiles (his fav!!), umbrellas and raindrops ... PERFECT!! The other beautiful papers are WAMK and sassafras








Close up




more close up of my fluffy silver lined clouds and flower "sun"!!




Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment!!! Back to tending to the animals... school holidays.... urgh!

5 comments:

  1. Just the Girls looks great Mel. Love the yellow. Cool use of the MS punch too. Very cool close ups too. You haven't just landed into cyberspace, you have made a new home there.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm Jas - I think you're buying up all the cyber real estate - those close-ups are fab! Love your clouds and sun on CH sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh I meant to say I agree with Jas - not that I am her - that would be too weird even for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO's Mel. Loving the bright colours and all your pp's. Your felt could are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the clouds in felt and the flower sun!!!.....Hillarious because I had just done the same with a flower for a sun on a layout!!!!!...FREAKY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete