1

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Layouts

Hi All!

As promised, here are some layouts I have just finished for a few of the challenges on my fav sites.

This one is for Kraft it Up where we had to use between 4 and 6 photos and obviously use Kraft! the photos are of my Little Miss in her cubby making herself a cup of tea. First to get organised she flicks her hair ( too cute) and then makes the "shh" noises for the sugar and hot water (love that!!) Do you like my tree??

I used my fav CC "Girl Friday"patterned papers and the ladybugs are MLYB which are sooo cute and I think a bit of OA is thrown in there too and AC "grass" Here is a close up of my tree - just tilt your head 90 degrees for a better look!!!

And just showing the layering.....

This one is for Scrapboutique - I haven't loaded it up yet as they are (or I am) having technical difficulties... Ill post it as soon as I can.

This one was a theme on Birthdays as the boutique is celebrating its birthday and we had to include a birthday cake somewhere in the LO. (little vintage circle tag)

I love this photo of me at one of my parties and so had to scrap it. Apparently I cried at every party I had - well ...... I used to cry at anything for any reason.

This photo is of me sulking about something and Dad is in the corner of the shot... I can only imagine what he would have been saying!!!

Now Karma has come back to bite me on the bum because I have a sooky lala here too - he cries at ANYTHING.

How many times do I have to say sorry to Mum and Dad before the curse is broken????

here is a close up of my cute little tag from here (go check it out - I promise you wont be able to resist!!) and a closer shot of sooky old me... (not little miss sunshine at all!!!)


Thanks for stopping by for a peek. I love hearing from you so leave a little love ...
see ya soon - Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cubby LO!!! LOVE the tree!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO Mel. Love that spotty paper and the journal card looks great. Don't all kids seem to cry on their Birthday???

    ReplyDelete