1

Monday, July 26, 2010

New MAS LO

look at my neat stiching.... Mum will be proud!!

Oh isn't she just sooo beautiful?? Yes I am biased but sometimes I cant help but just look at her for ages and admire my handiwork (LOL) OK .. OUR handiwork. I helped make this!! She is all mine, and she is perfect (well...... apart from the attitude that is slowly growing and needs to be squashed....).

I have created this LO of my little Miss for one of the July challenges on Mad about Scrapping, don't know if I will have time to complete another LO to be in the running for a prize... we will see - couldn't do much last night - with Masterchef finale and all!! (Yay Adam!!)

This challenge was to use material somewhere on the LO - so I have used a monochromatic palette (sounds posh eh??) and fabric behind my title "everyday".
The papers are BG cardstock, freebie paper from SBM magazine and I am really not sure what the script paper is... stitching and a red heart from scrapware I inked red ...really simple but I was happy with it...

Thanks for visiting the zoo ... the animals are all out so I am off to clean the cages before they return .... again!!!!

Bye - Zoo keeper Mel...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Mel!! She is a little cutie. I have been out of action lately with everyone here being sick. We're almost back to normal, so I may be able to get some scrapping done before the end of the month. I was rivetted to the TV last night too.. was happy Adam won. Have a fab day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuurve it Mel. And I agree, she is beautiful. Love the red love heart. Completes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love that layout, and you sure have a cutie there

    ReplyDelete