1

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well..... EVERYBODY ELSE WAS DOING IT!!!

And I blame Shell Turner from Challenge Heaven!!
Its all her fault!
Changing blog backgrounds was meant to be easy...Shell sent me an email to tell me she had found some cute animal blog backgrounds that would suit my "Zoo"... so over I went and loaded them up... yep.. cute.. then I thought ... hmmm... what else is out there?? A new look for spring and all.
Yeah well now its nearly midnight, and after about 13 background changes... then trying to work out how to type in the header... then load it... well... its staying like this!!!
I know its busy and hurts your eyes but if you squint and tilt your head to one side it doesnt hurt so much.
It will change again very soon - there are SOOOO many cute designs out there.
Yeah ... Thanks Shell!!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe....its soooooo addictive isn't it??? even now I'm like hmmm maybe there's even better backgrounds and stuff out there.....arrrgh wish I'd never wanted to change my blog in the first place lol.....good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like those shadow birds at the very top, they are cute. Yeah, you tell her, tell that Shell to stop trying to share nice fun stuff. LOL....

    ReplyDelete