1

Monday, August 16, 2010

WACKY WEEKEND

Thank Goodness that's over!!
Nah, I had a great weekend but birthdays in this house seem to last for days.
Sunday was the last day of my little mans 7th birthday which has lasted for 5 days now (and 4 cakes!) we spent the day with good friends at the Melbourne Museum - nothing like boys, bugs and dinosaurs. I snapped this photo of all the boys (and Miss Emma) totally engrossed in a bug video ... very cute.

But on Saturday night I made this cute little alien cake (just before he got chopped) with the help of my crazy sister

who helped with the washing up......

We had so much fun, but this photo took about half an hour to take because we were laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes and couldn't see and I kept shaking the camera when I laughed. And you all thought I was crazy ... put us both together and watch what happens ...
what did you get up to on your weekend??
Mad Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment