1

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anthonys LO

As requested from some of the girls on Challenge Heaven, Anthony has started his LO with no guidelines.
He is quoted as saying "how hard is it to stick papers together, add a photo and some sparkly s**t and call it art?" well .... he spent almost 3 hours wasting my papers, chipboard and stickers trying to piece together a masterpiece. His favourite product? My Versa Magic black Ink.
Just after midnight he nearly claimed defeat... he will complete it tonight (!) and I will post it ASAP!!
Its really not as bad as I thought it was going to be ... and I allowed him to use "brand name" stash - so he chose K&Co.... so I am being fair......
Stay tuned for the big reveal....

Dont forget my giveaway .... only a couple of days left!!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like Anthony is a man after my husband's heart LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the suspense is killing me - just how much black ink did he use?

    ReplyDelete