1

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma

Awww - so little ( and still in pink!!) This little girl - my beautiful goddaughter - came into our lives three years ago today. Emma I cant tell you how happy Mummy and Daddy were to have a little girl join there family.

I have loved watching you grow into such a girly girl and your little traits you have to make us laugh. It hasn't been easy for you but looking at you now, 3 years on, who would have known what you had to go through?

You are a tough little cookie, dressed in pink telling those boys who is boss!

I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY princess and I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you. NOW GO EAT SOME CAKE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, you have made me cry. That is just the sweetest Mel. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and a BEAUTIFUL Godmother. Kisses from Emma and me xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how cute Mel.. Happy Birthday to Emma.

    ReplyDelete