1

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Help!!! My blog has been hijacked!!!

Hi everyone!!

I am home sick again... poor mum has had me home with gastro again!!! Maybe now she will home school me!! (hee hee)
 On the 23/8/2011 it was my mum's birthday.With my own money I got her a lovely notebook 'well I thought it was",she looooooved it. I also made a card for her.

As I was saying before,I was home sick,yes home sick. Then I felt the need to scrap so I came up with this. I did this all by my self, the only help mum did was find the stuff. I'm prowd of my work.


OUT FOR PUBLICATION!!!!!
see ya
Big fella
until next time XXXX

4 comments:

  1. oh wow big fella....i think you have definitely inherited your mums talent with scrapping.....i love this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon M. Love your page. That tag looks pretty awesome and so do you with your new car behind you.....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no.. hope you feeling alittle better big man.... woohooo.... love your scrappin..and tell ya mum.. she can visit my page and leave super stories at any time.. i loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. GEE Gastro Well thats not good is it BIG FELLA, I hope you get better real soon or NOT as this page is just stunning!!!!!!LOL)
    Love the cars!! and yes that would be my dream car too!!!

    ReplyDelete